Design a Job-ready 'Future You' 13+
Master the career and job-ready skills needed for success in the digital age
We've created a fun journey where students aged 13+ will explore a range of digital-era futures, learn about career and job-ready skills, understand their own strengths, and design a plan to get where they want to go.
(May be suitable for motivated students younger than 13 also).
What we will cover:
- What technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, biotech and more mean for humans and the future of work
- What career and job-ready skills now look like
- How to map unique human-focused literacies like creativity, team-work and problem solving
- How students can start designing a plan to create their own futures
- How students can begin sharing what they have learned to benefit others
About the class:
- Our class has three guided sections with time for self-run activities in between
- Our Teachers will present everything you need to know
- There will be video lessons you can re-watch
- There will also be activities you do in your time and you can return to the class for 30 days
- You will earn a certificate when you complete the class
Over 21 years in Education, Jonathan has seen how Learning, digital tools, and futures thinking transform lives - and just as the fully digital and automated era begins, he has dedicated himself to helping students and Schools transition successfully to this new era in big picture and practical ways. Jonathan loves Star Wars, learning about space, 3D design and everything about STEM.