CSI: STEM Punks - Forensic Science & Coding - 8+ Student Class
Find your lost pet using Forensic Science and learn new STEM skills in 3D Design and Coding - For Grade 3 or up (Age 8+)
In this program you will learn about Forensic Science and use 3D Tools to design and make your own 3D, Virtual Crime Scene. You will discover different ways to extract information from a crime scene and apply your skills in real-world problem solving.
- Learn about Forensic Science and the different techniques used in a crime scene.
- Understand Design Thinking for problem solving
- Learn basics of 3D design as well as how to showcase your ideas to begin creating a 3D Crime Scene.
- Understand Virtual Spaces (3D AR and VR) and real-world applications.
This class is suitable for students in Grade 3 or up (Age 8 and on).
Notes to teachers, parents and supervisors:
This class has multiple lessons or sections. Students are given self-paced challenges and tasks to do in-between the Teacher presentations. Students can add comments to ask questions and seek help.
You have unlimited access to this class for 30 days - across any and all devices you own.
- Teachers: Contact STEM Punks about 1 year terms (School students check with your teacher if you need longer)
Computer / Tablet requirements:
For this class you will require a Laptop or Desktop PC, Mac or some Chromebooks. You will need access to the Google Chrome Browser. Some tablets such as iPad may work well also.