Three live segments with our teachers during the day at 9am, 11am, and 2pm (AEST) with self-guided lessons in-between.
In this program you will learn how to design Pirate Treasure Maps and use Coding to design and make your own Treasure Map finder. You will learn how to use your new coding skills to program a small computer, the BBC micro:bit.
- Learn about Visual Block Coding using MakeCode
- Understand algorithms and how to use sensors
- Apply your coding skills and use inputs and outputs to solve a problem
- Identify the hardware components of the micro:bit.
- Understand how to download and run code on your micro:bit