In this immersive STEM Workshop you will learn how to use 3D Design STEM Tools to design and create your own reef world with turtles, dolphins, sharks and whatever creatures you can dream of. You will then use Augmented Reality to explore your new 3D world.
- Identify key characteristics of a coral reef and understand what makes a healthy reef ecosystem.
- Recognise threats to reef ecosystems.
- Understand 3D design and create your own 3D reef environment.
- Understand Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality and their real-world applications.
- Manipulate and code objects in your environment for an interactive AR experience.
3D Design example:
Natalie is the Head of Curriculum at STEM Punks with a core focus on learning outcomes and curriculum alignment. Natalie has a background in teaching and is the recipient of the Dr Alan Druery OAM Excellence in Teaching Award. In her role, she strives to give students the skills and confidence they need to become successful global citizens.
Reef Explorer 3D Design & AR
Available in days
days after you enrol
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.