This is a STEM unplugged series, which means just that; no robots, no computers and no iPads needed - just a creative mind. in these activities you will learn how to create secret messages, what it takes to design a costume and how to create ‘a code’.
- Create solutions to problems and communicate your ideas.
- Identify common digital systems and their hardware and software.
- Use digital systems to represent simple patterns.
- Solve simple problems using a sequence of steps and decisions.
- Collect information and display data in creative ways.