In this unplugged series you will not need any equipment, we will be doing a lot of design thinking and processes - so prepare for some activities. Some of the courses include building a robot, learning about IoT and designing some ideas on how to tackle bushfires.
- Create designed solutions for everyday problems.
- Follow a design thinking process to generate, develop, and communicate design ideas and processes.
- Understand users, identify problems, and innovate new and creative solutions.
- Develop project plans that include consideration of resources when making designed solutions.
- Explain the fundamentals of digital system components (hardware, software, and networks).
- Incorporate decision-making, repetition, and user interface into design processes.