In this unplugged series you will not need computers or iPads, just an inquisitive mind. There are lots of activities to choose from like an Algorithm Adventure park, cracking a secret code and also a Robot talent quest.
- Understand inputs and outputs in digital systems and apply this to solve problems.
- Identify data and represent data in different ways.
- Understand that an algorithm is a list of instructions or a formula for solving a problem or completing a task.
- Define problems and write algorithms to solve them.
- Identify sustainable use of materials and apply this to design challenges.